We are caring, friendly, highly trained, and experienced psychologists and counselors
We are here to help you achieve emotional, physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual well-being. When you are struggling, whether it’s with your job, a relationship, your children, or loved ones, you need help and support. That’s where Bowden & Associates can help.
WE ARE MAKING CHANGES!
- We are excited to announce that we are making changes. We are in the process of merging with Cornerstone Psychological and Counseling Services of Northeast Ohio LLC.
- We will continue to do business and be the Bowden Associates you have trusted for over twenty years.
- Nothing will change for our clients and referral sources. We remain at 365 Riffel Rd, Suite B Wooster, Ohio and have the same phone number (330) 345-3461, awesome staff and therapists.
- You will have to fill out new forms in January 2024
- Merging with Cornerstone Psychological of Medina allows us to connect with a larger organization that can provide our clients with easier referrals to testing and psychiatric services. In addition, we will be able to now use electronic medical records that allow us to share released information quickly and efficiently.
- (Cornerstone Psychological in Medina is not affiliated with Cornerstone Counseling in Ashland)
CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
Kids today face many pressures. They struggle to keep up in school, adjust to peer pressure, make friends, or pay attention. Families also struggle with the difficulties of managing a difficult child’s behavior or helping them succeed. Children and adolescents can benefit from the therapeutic interventions that help them overcome difficulties, cope with painful situations, develop character, and build a system of decreasing stress, anxiety, or depression that may help improve academic achievement.
MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING
When you are struggling, whether it’s with your job, a relationship, your children, or loved ones, you need help and support. That’s where Bowden & Associates can help. We are caring, friendly, highly trained, and experienced psychologists and counselors with expertise in the area of your unique and special needs.